Saturday 7 November 2015

November 11th and the Holidays

I know some people may have the opinion that anything holiday related prior to November 11 is disrespectful.  As a military wife I can understand that opinion completely. However, for custom portraits that you hope to send out to loved ones as your holiday card, getting a head start is essential! 

What if you all of a sudden can't make your session time? What if at your session, your child decides to have a bad day so you need to reschedule? Time is still needed for you to see your completed images, pick the ones you want and the design, then wait for them to arrive from the printer - let's say an additional 4 weeks.

If you book and get in today, you will receive your cards during the first week of December. Now you have to stuff the envelopes and mail them out. 

Even with everything being smooth sailing, it's a tight schedule!

In the end, we at least will be closed on November 11th.  It is one day that I have always insisted that I have off.  I attend a ceremony each year - usually the one where my husband is on parade. I hope this year to see some of you, my wonderful clients and friends there with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment